I'm usually up to no good when I'm around my mother. And for good reason: she is very dramatic so she has the best reactions to anything.
I'll scare her when she's sleeping, say ridiculous things to see what she says, all the good things menacing daughters do.
I tried Lush's Boom Charcoal Toothy Tabs for the first time when she was working from home.
Here's what you need to know about the Boom Toothy Tabs:
1. They work really well and are affordable for $10 a bottle
2. They smell like cola but taste like a$$
3. The teeth do look whiter. It's not a trick from the contrast of turning them black
4. The Toothy Tabs are pretty fun to make silly faces with, and
5. You can convince your mother that you're turning into a zombie
I recommend giving the Toothy Tabs a try if you're looking for a whiter smile and a laugh!
It's really simple.
Take a tablet, crush it up a bit in your mouth, try to ignore the taste and all the foam, and put the black stuff all over your teeth to make it look like you're missing a few. That's laugh numero uno.
Then "show" your mom...
This video will never get old for me.
Here's the after shot:
It's impossible to get "paper white" teeth like in the commercials unless you go all out with veneers. But I am super happy with the Toothy Tabs to maintain the whiteness and for a fresh boost to the day.